Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Sister Love and Pain

I have to give a big shoutout to my sister!!!!  We started Aerobics together and this week has been tough but she is doing it with me and it is so much more fun when you have someone to go with!!!  I lover her :)  We laugh and have a blast!  I heart you sis :)


we are a hot mess but what do you expect for busting our ass in Boot Camp style aerobics for over an hour?!?!?  :)

I'm going to focus on my food this week because I've had some delicious stuff...

My breakfast has been alternating between my veggie sausage sammie and this:

PB with a little honey and a banana :)  YUM!!!


Lots of lunch meetings this week.  This was Wednesday's Lunch at The Wine Market.  I didn't think the soup was going to be creamy (dumpling soup) but as you can see it was.  I had 2 bites and let it go.

The Wine Market has the BEST brussels.  They have grapes, walnuts and BACON in them.  I only had a small serving even though I could have eaten them all.  Then I just had a ceaser salad with dressing on the side (fork dippin)


Today we had a meeting with Wegmans about their wellness prgrams for their employees and we decided to enjoy lunch there as well.  They had sushi without rice (just rice paper) which was only 130 calories (AND AMAZING) and this brussel sprout slaw which was TO DIE FOR!!!!


For dinner tongith I marinated some chicken and had zuchini with some brown rice medly from the freezer section.  Pretty delish!


Then aerobics :)

Great Week so far but I think I've hit a plateau of some sort.  Oh well.  I only lossed a half # but I'll take it.  

More later
TTFN
217










No comments:

Post a Comment