Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Super kind of Weekend!

Hola Amigos!!!

It was a SUPER kind of weekend.  Obviously it was Super Bowl Weekend (Snooze fest game though) but in addition it was the Chinese New Year on Friday AND my favorite neighbor event of the year: The Not So Newlywed Game.  SO FUN!!!  We laughed our butts off...my sides hurt by the end of the night.

I know I haven’t written in a while and I’m sorry :/  We have just been SO BUSY…I didn't even get to sit on my butt the whole weekend

Friday
WORK!
5 leave work
530 Dinner at PF Changs (YUM) -Chinese New Year

Tuna on wontons 

7 Gym
9 Movie with hubby ("We are the Millers")  HAHAHAHA!!!  Ok so maybe I did sit on my butt to watch the movie J

Saturday
7 wake up
830 pick up sis to hit the UA outlet

Linc and Livie - BFF :)

11 Wegmans for lunch – YUM



12 Spa day with little princess


2 Gym
4 Prep, shower, drop kids with Mom Mom and Poppy for sleepover and make Cannoli Dip (click for recipe)


630 Not So Newlywed Game Party – SO FUN!!!!
12 BED

Sunday
8 wake up – DJ to get kids
815 CLEAN LIKE IT'S MY JOB!
10 am kids home – Mom to the Gym
11 Finish cleaning 
12 Grocery Shopping
2 Cook: Chili and Choc Strawberries


3 Bowling with Friends


5 Super Bowl Party
10 BED - Zzzzzzzz


I’m exhausted…tonight is nutzo also and we were supposed to get snow today but so far it is just rain.

Too pooped to type more - TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment