Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Snowmaggedon!!

More snow and my birthday made for a fun few days here:)

I work with great people...my day included a wegman's gift basket, chocolate covered strawberries and a veggie burger with my mom/day and family :)


Snow dau (20 inches) resulted in death by chocolate cookies (not for me) and apple chips (for me) :)

Sweet potatoes and canned soup happened.

Below are just some funnies I've observed lately...  this sign on a window near my work made me giggle...and apparently only bad witches are ugly :)  When we went shopping before snowmageddon, these were the only eggs theyt had at Target...UGG!!  Honestly, they didn't taste any different and cost about 50% more... oh well, my family are egg eaters and we needed them :)


This is the Tempeh I'm obsessed with...I just like to top a salad with it :)


here is the snow fort from our neighbor's house...the kids have been having a blast!


This weekend has been pretty great!!

(a) this lemon pound cake ALT bar rocked!!
(b) I didn't eat the Outback Bread even though it was calling out to me
(c) grilled shrimp ceasar with dressing on side ROCKS
(d) smootie bowls are my new fav!!!


My smoothie bowl is a new obsession.  It is so delishous and refreshing!!  Ingredient - Smootie: 1 banana, 1 tbsp dark cocoa powder, 1 tbsp natural peanut butter, 1 tsp honey, 1 C almond milk, 1 C baby spinach, ice...blend til smooth and pour in bottom of bowl.  Toppings: strawberries, blue berries, almonds and kind granola :)  YUM!!!

Today is President's Day and we are just chillin...I'm thinking about the gym now then maybe making a spa appointment for this afternoon (I have a gift card)...

More later
TTFN






No comments:

Post a Comment