Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Healthy Taste Buds

So my friends…
What I didn’t tell you about Super Bowl was that I had some tortilla chips and pretzels.  This, in and of itself, wouldn’t be a big deal for anyone except for April Floyd.  There is some malfunction that happens in my brain when I eat junk food.  If for one minute I let that will power of my slip…I’m up shits creek.  Yesterday I ate more pretzels…why??  Yes yes yes…I know pretzels aren’t that bad but they are carbs and unnecessary…I didn’t really want them but I was home and a little hungry so instead of having another small bowl of veg chili I ate pretzels…then I ended up realizing I should have just eaten the chili and made a small bowl of that for myself J  I’m over and done with that but this weekend was a little outside of my comfort zone with the eating so I’m going to tell all…

Saturday I also had 5 Michelob Ultra Beers (90 cals a pop).  They were very yummy and partnered with the 3 jello shots I did…let’s just say, I was feeling good.  Normally when I drink I eat whatever the heck I want but I did restrain myself and enjoyed some bean dip (no chips, just a fork), shrimp and avocado with mango (that was supposed to be eaten like a taco – I passed on the tortilla and just ate the yummy filling) and some amazing chicken lettuce wraps which were prepared with spaghetti squash instead of noodles.  O….M….G….  they were so good.   All in all…good choices.  Then Sunday and the SB left me with my guard down :/

I can honestly say that my healthy taste buds are in full effect.  I really did crave the veggie chili I made for Sunday and I’m really excited about the Brussels that are sitting in my fridge waiting for me to make them J  I just need to be very very careful with my choices.

I’m feeling GREAT!!!!  Like…Really Really Great – and I want that to continue!

That’s all for today.
TTFN

216.5


P.S.: New Gym Routine Rocks and feels really good – Aerobics Tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment