Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Where have I been?!?

Crazy Life…

I’m still here…I promise!!  I’m still here making healthy choices and still lovin my healthy world!!  My choices are in line with my goals (exercise each day and healthy choices…mostly veggie based)  Since last week a whole lot has happened…

An Ice Storm on Wednesday (last week)
This tree decided it didn’t want to be rooted in our back yard any longer and wanted to take a rest on our roof/porch…..CRAZY!  Luckily there was no damage except to the size of my hubbies head as he was the “lumberjack” who took care of the mess and took down the whole tree with his chainsaw.  Haha……it was actually pretty impressive
Then we lost power!!!  UGGG

We didn’t get power back til Thursday night!  It was a chilly chilly Wednesday/Thursday.  Thursday evening, we weren’t sure if power was going to come back on so we headed to Panera Bread for Soup then went to 5 Below to get the kids little flashlights.  When we were leaving my darling hubby decided to monster truck over this SUV…  kidding…  He actually just pulled out and had to cut his turn short which caused him to hook her front fender and rip off her bumper.  NUTS!!  The lady was very nice and there is literally zero damage to his truck…CRAZY…see I’m telling you.  It has been a crazy week…
FRIDAY Night…we went to an opening ceremonies Olympic Party and had a BLAST…no pics but it was really fun

SATURDAY – Hubby and I went out for our birthdays where I enjoyed this amazing Shrimp Dish AND a CRUSH!!  YUM…OK, maybe I had 2 crushes and a decaf irish coffee J  SO GOOD.  Then some friends came to hang and I did some line dancing…boo ya.  Exercise + Alcohol = PERFECT STORM J
SUNDAY
Hubby and my Birthday Celebration with my Family.  I asked for soup and salad and a fruit salad for my candles J  haha…  Hubby had a Pineapple upside down cake and it was kind of tough to deny myself (but I did) J  still haven’t had a pastry or baked good since January 1st
Oh…of course I made some brussel sprouts, because I NEED REHAB!!!

It’s all about choices!!!
 My favorite party of my birthday – PRESENTS!!! YAY!!!!  I’m such a bag whore and LOVE MY NEW DOONEY!!! 
Monday was back to life but still crazy J  My new breakfast is Whole Wheat English Muffin with PB, a banana, and a drizzle of honey J  SO GOOD!  AND FILLING!!!  I’m back to taking pictures of my food…every single bite J  See Monday and Tuesday (so far) below:

in the upper right corner was dinner...I know it looks gross but it was very yummy.  Turkey Sausage with potatoes and peppers and onions :)  ...the bottom gorgeous pic is my lunch from the cafe at work.  Curry Chicken *250 calories with some brown rice and brussels.  That is a squash medley in the back, YUM!
Today's lunch was a chicken quinoa salad that was TO DIE FOR!!! YUM!

That's all I got for now
TTFN
215

P.S. SO NOT IN THE MOOD FOR ANOTHER SNOW STORM (Targeted for Wednesday night into Thursday)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment