Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

LOVE MY JOB!

LOVE MY JOB!
Alright now enough about that...today was a crazy but great day!!!  My Monster was peaches/raspberries/spinach/yogurt this morning :)
This is my last KIND bar...#1 they are REALLY expensive and #2 they have way too much sugar.  But oh so good :) 
 My salad today consisted of greens, strawberries, bluecheese, walnuts, chicken and balsamic.
 This little pack of hummus and pretzels looked too good to pass up and I had Grace on the brain.  We would always share hummus (*SOB* I might love my job but I miss my girls)
 I even have some hummus left over to enjoy later :)
 Banana was snack #2
 Outback for dinner?!  YES please!  We got a gift certficate and I fogot to put the chicken in the crock pot (whoops) so we decided to have dinner out.  I LOVE their bread.
Bluecheese Chopped Salad, Mmmmmm
 I got a 6oz sirloin and shared a baked potato with Mason
 We got home and I hit the road for a quick mile and a half.  After...I had some Kashi with Almond Milk

Great Day but CRAZY!
Time to chill, TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment